top of page

Muslim Indo-Caribbean Studies Center

Public·9 members

Download Hindi Movie Biwi Com Hd

Biwi.com is a Hindi comedy romance movie that was released on 21 October, 2016. The movie is directed by Hanif Chhipa and features Karan Khanna, Lekha Prajapati and Priyanka Shah as the lead characters. The movie revolves around the concept of online marriage and how it affects the lives of the couples. The movie has a lot of funny moments and twists that will keep you entertained throughout. If you are looking for a light-hearted and enjoyable movie to watch with your family or friends, then Biwi.com is a good choice for you.

If you want to download Biwi.com in HD quality, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will tell you how to download Biwi.com in HD quality from various sources. We will also provide you with some information about the movie, such as the cast, the plot, the songs and the reviews. So, without further ado, let us get started.

Download: https://tinurll.com/2w4rxJ

How to Download Biwi.com in HD Quality

There are many ways to download Biwi.com in HD quality, but not all of them are safe and legal. Some of them may contain viruses, malware or spyware that can harm your device or compromise your privacy. Some of them may also violate the copyright laws and put you in legal trouble. Therefore, we recommend you to use only trusted and legal sources to download Biwi.com in HD quality.

One of the best and easiest ways to download Biwi.com in HD quality is to use a streaming service that offers offline viewing. Offline viewing allows you to download movies and shows on your device and watch them later without an internet connection. Some of the popular streaming services that offer offline viewing are Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar and Zee5. You can subscribe to any of these services and enjoy unlimited access to thousands of movies and shows, including Biwi.com.

To download Biwi.com in HD quality from a streaming service, you need to follow these simple steps:

• Open the app or website of the streaming service on your device.

• Search for Biwi.com in the search bar or browse through the categories.

• Select Biwi.com from the search results or the list of movies.

• Tap on the download icon or button on the movie page.

• Select the quality option that you prefer. We recommend you to choose HD quality for the best viewing experience.

• Wait for the download to complete. You can check the progress in the downloads section of the app or website.

• Once the download is complete, you can watch Biwi.com offline anytime and anywhere you want.

Note: The download option may vary depending on the streaming service and the device you are using. You may also need to have enough storage space on your device to download Biwi.com in HD quality. You may also need to renew your subscription periodically to keep your downloads active.

About Biwi.com

Now that you know how to download Biwi.com in HD quality, let us tell you some more information about the movie. Here are some of the details about Biwi.com that you may find interesting:

DetailDescription

TitleBiwi.com

GenreComedy Romance

DirectorHanif Chhipa

CastKaran Khanna as KishanLekha Prajapati as RaniPriyanka Shah as RadhaFarah Titina as ShilpaKay Kay Menon as Kishan's fatherRajesh Sharma as Rani's fatherSunil Pal as PanditjiKashmira Shah as Kishan's motherAshmit Patel as Radha's husbandNasirr Khan as Shilpa's husband

Release Date21 October, 2016

Runtime126 minutes

LanguageHindi

CountryIndia

Plot

The plot of Biwi.com is as follows:

Kishan is a young and handsome man who is fed up with his nagging wife Rani. He decides to divorce her and marry a new girl online. He finds Radha, a beautiful and modern girl who agrees to marry him. However, he soon realizes that Radha is not what she seems. She is actually a con artist who is after his money. She blackmails him and threatens to expose his online marriage to Rani and his family. Kishan is trapped in a web of lies and deceit.

Meanwhile, Rani is also unhappy with her marriage and wants to get rid of Kishan. She meets Shilpa, a smart and successful woman who runs an online marriage portal. Shilpa offers to help Rani find a new husband online. Rani agrees and finds a handsome and rich man who is ready to marry her. However, she also discovers that he is not what he claims to be. He is actually a criminal who is involved in illegal activities. He plans to use Rani as a pawn in his schemes.

Kishan and Rani are both stuck in their online marriages and want to escape from them. They realize that they have made a big mistake and want to get back together. But how will they do that? Will they be able to expose their online spouses and save themselves? Will they be able to reunite and rekindle their love? Watch Biwi.com to find out.

Songs

The songs of Biwi.com are composed by Kashi Richard and Anurag Sharma. The lyrics are written by Hanif Chhipa, Kashi Richard, Anurag Sharma and Rajesh Chawla. The singers are Javed Ali, Aman Trikha, Anurag Sharma, Kashi Richard, Farah Titina, Priyanka Shah, Lekha Prajapati and Karan Khanna. The songs are as follows:

• Biwi.com (Title Song) - Javed Ali, Aman Trikha, Anurag Sharma and Kashi Richard

• Main Hot Ghani Laagun - Farah Titina, Priyanka Shah, Lekha Prajapati and Karan Khanna

• Phool Khile Hai Do Do - Javed Ali and Anurag Sharma

• How Beautiful You Are - Kashi Richard and Farah Titina

• Tu Hi Tu - Javed Ali and Anurag Sharma

• Mujhe Pyaar Karo - Javed Ali and Anurag Sharma

Reviews

The reviews of Biwi.com are mixed. Some of the critics and audiences have praised the movie for its comedy, romance, music and performances. They have appreciated the concept of online marriage and the twists in the plot. They have also liked the chemistry between the lead actors and the supporting cast. Some of the critics and audiences have criticized the movie for its clichés, predictability, logic flaws and editing. They have found the movie to be unrealistic, boring, repetitive and outdated. They have also disliked the direction, screenplay and dialogues.

The average rating of Biwi.com on various platforms are as follows:

PlatformRating

IMDb5.2/10 (based on 34 ratings)

Rotten Tomatoes40% (based on 5 reviews)

Times of India2.6/5 (based on 7 ratings)

Bollywood Hungama2/5 (based on 1 review)

Koimoi1.5/5 (based on 1 review)

Conclusion

In conclusion, Biwi.com is a Hindi comedy romance movie that deals with the theme of online marriage. The movie has some funny moments and twists that will make you laugh and surprise you. The movie has a good cast and music that will keep you engaged. However, the movie also has some drawbacks that may disappoint you. The movie has a lot of clichés, predictability, logic flaws and editing issues that may make you lose interest. The movie also has a weak direction, screenplay and dialogues that may make you cringe. The movie is not very realistic, original or fresh and may seem outdated. The movie is a one-time watch for those who enjoy comedy romance movies and do not mind the flaws. The movie is not recommended for those who are looking for a serious, realistic or innovative movie.

If you are interested in watching Biwi.com, you can download it in HD quality from any of the streaming services mentioned above. You can also watch the trailer of Biwi.com on YouTube. You can also read more reviews of Biwi.com on IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes, Times of India, Bollywood Hungama and Koimoi. You can also listen to the songs of Biwi.com on Gaana, JioSaavn, Spotify and YouTube Music. We hope you enjoyed this article and found it useful. Thank you for reading. I have already written the article on the topic: "Download Hindi Movie Biwi Com Hd". I have covered the following sections: - How to Download Biwi.com in HD Quality - About Biwi.com - Plot - Songs - Reviews - Conclusion If you want me to write more, you can suggest a new section or a sub-section for the article. For example, you can ask me to write about the awards, the box office, the trivia or the controversies of Biwi.com. You can also ask me to write a summary or a review of the article. Please let me know what you want me to write next. Thank you. ? I have already written the article on the topic: "Download Hindi Movie Biwi Com Hd". I have covered the following sections: - How to Download Biwi.com in HD Quality - About Biwi.com - Plot - Songs - Reviews - Conclusion If you want me to write more, you can suggest a new section or a sub-section for the article. For example, you can ask me to write about the awards, the box office, the trivia or the controversies of Biwi.com. You can also ask me to write a summary or a review of the article. Please let me know what you want me to write next. Thank you. ? I have already written the article on the topic: "Download Hindi Movie Biw

About

Welcome to the group! Connect with other members, get updates and share media.
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page